Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

need help, benzo wise dr in seattle??

Does anyone know of a doctor in seattle that is benzowise.  I am needing some help.  I took temazepam four about four months ranging from 15 to 75 mg.  I stopped it in four days after having severe shakes and terror panic attacks. (did not know about tapering).  Told psychiatrist I think I was having withdrawal, he said I just had anxiety and put me on 1mg of klonopin.  I started cutting that at end of may by 1/8 every three to four days  ( still did not know about tapering).  Found your website.  I have had serious withdrawals since may. I started titrating after .25  at the end of june.  I am just above .125 (once a day) and can barely make it through the day before my next dose.  I have lost almost twenty pounds in last month and 1/2 (down to 105).  I lay down mostly the entire day.  I had to leave my kids and husband in may to go to my parents and I'm trying so hard to make it through this.  I am considering trying to switch over to valium to help with things, but know sometimes klonopin to valium is not the easiest.  I am desperately trying to hang in there.