do I stay or do I go?

[no...]

Over the course of about a month I have tapered by cutting from .25 to .125. I have been at .125 for 8 days. Dizziness. vertigo and nausea really setting in. Do I stay at .125 for a while or start titrating? Have had tolerance issues prior to taper, so the anx/dep have been around for a while.

Thanks- Susan

I'd probably hold for 2 weeks and then see how I felt, northofhere.  You might not feel any better but if you don't - and you also aren't worse - I think you'll know it's time to start reducing again.  Do you already know what to do to titrate that last .125mg?

Beeper-

Not sure how to go about titrating. Do I crush the .125 somehow qnd then stir it into water?  How much do I drink each night? Thanks for the advice. I will hold as you advise. Never felt this tired and dizzy...but am headed forward- thanks again- Susan

Beeper-

Not sure how to go about titrating. Do I crush the .125 somehow qnd then stir it into water?  How much do I drink each night? Thanks for the advice. I will hold as you advise. Never felt this tired and dizzy...but am headed forward- thanks again- Susan

How much liquid you mix it in and how much you drink each night depends on how you want to titrate.  You can do a really simplified titration by just using a measuring cup and measuring spoon or go the formal route with 100ml cylinder and a syringe.  The latter is more exact by the former is easier.  You can start a new topic/thread on the Titration Tapers board and discuss what you are aiming to do, okay?