Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

do I stay or do I go?

[no...]

Over the course of about a month I have tapered by cutting from .25 to .125. I have been at .125 for 8 days. Dizziness. vertigo and nausea really setting in. Do I stay at .125 for a while or start titrating? Have had tolerance issues prior to taper, so the anx/dep have been around for a while.

Thanks- Susan

I'd probably hold for 2 weeks and then see how I felt, northofhere.  You might not feel any better but if you don't - and you also aren't worse - I think you'll know it's time to start reducing again.  Do you already know what to do to titrate that last .125mg?

Beeper-

Not sure how to go about titrating. Do I crush the .125 somehow qnd then stir it into water?  How much do I drink each night? Thanks for the advice. I will hold as you advise. Never felt this tired and dizzy...but am headed forward- thanks again- Susan

Beeper-

Not sure how to go about titrating. Do I crush the .125 somehow qnd then stir it into water?  How much do I drink each night? Thanks for the advice. I will hold as you advise. Never felt this tired and dizzy...but am headed forward- thanks again- Susan

How much liquid you mix it in and how much you drink each night depends on how you want to titrate.  You can do a really simplified titration by just using a measuring cup and measuring spoon or go the formal route with 100ml cylinder and a syringe.  The latter is more exact by the former is easier.  You can start a new topic/thread on the Titration Tapers board and discuss what you are aiming to do, okay?