Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Derealization

How do you all cope with this...its very scary!  Especially since I'm in a long term facility and not in the comfort of my home with my husband? 

Thanks

Pauline

I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a tough time of it.

I don't have any personal experience with derealization, but hopefully one of our other members will be along soon to chat.

Pauline,    Insomnia has been a huge problem for me but derealization has been the most disturbing. It does pass but not soon enough. It stinks to have it feel like reality is distorted but like I said it does pass! Talking to others that could relate was the only thing that helped me. Its probably because it is such a weird sensation that you don't think anyone could understand, but we do.  Hang in there!  Scott

thanks Scott...I always wish there was something magic that can take this away!  I guess I probably knew the answer, but was hoping someone had a better way of dealing with it!  It just all hurts so much.

Pauline