Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

would this work?

[ch...]

hi guys

some of you may know my bf tried titration for 12 days and every day was getting worse and we wasn't removing any mls. 

I. have just read about someone who had the same reaction as my bf had.

The lady said she went back to tablets until stabilized and then titrated 0. 25 out of her 1. 25mg dose, so took the remainder dry and so on. said her body seemed much happier with that. 

so I am. wondering how we would do this

?

titrate half a tablet over how long in how much water etc...

hope this makes sense

chig x

hi guys

some of you may know my bf tried titration for 12 days and every day was getting worse and we wasn't removing any mls. 

I. have just read about someone who had the same reaction as my bf had.

The lady said she went back to tablets until stabilized and then titrated 0. 25 out of her 1. 25mg dose, so took the remainder dry and so on. said her body seemed much happier with that. 

so I am. wondering how we would do this

?

titrate half a tablet over how long in how much water etc...

hope this makes sense

chig x

Sure it would be an idea, but still, at some point (0.5mg probably), he's going to have to switch to 100% titration.

He's taking what, 3 0.5mg tablets a day? So he takes 2 0.5mg tablets dry and titrates the third and reduces that, you could reduce it 2ml day/100ml for each tablet and it would be a 150 day taper (assuming he doesn't slow down which he probably will.) It would probably mean reducing/eliminating one dose at a time which I do not recommend at all except perhaps Valium. I'm not quite sure how you would do this and still keep each dose (relatively) even.

Hi there.

I am not sure we could keep the doses even,  even with dry cutting. 

what we were thinking is say he takes

0. 5 morn / 0. 25 and titrated solution afternoon / 0. 50 bedtime

then the next time we take the 0. 25 off the morning? 

chig x

Hi there.

I am not sure we could keep the doses even,  even with dry cutting. 

what we were thinking is say he takes

0. 5 morn / 0. 25 and titrated solution afternoon / 0. 50 bedtime

then the next time we take the 0. 25 off the morning? 

chig x

Right, I would alternate doses to cut from to keep them as even as possible. But, I don't know how you would do this if only titrating the one dose.

Well I wasn't thinking of titrating a whole dose, just say half at a time, so half of one of the doses, then next time take off another time.

I just can't get my head round it,

anyone think of a way please?

I just know that if we were to dry cut, after two cuts it would probably get too hard for him.

Chig x