Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Left sided pain

I wanted to know if anyone has experienced pain that has settled in teeth and eye area, on the left side of your head,  I have the head pressure all over, but its like it gets worse on the left side of head in the areas I spoke of. My teeth hurt so bad in that area also. I have been to the dentist, they didnt find any bad tooth, so just wondering about others. The muscle seizing all over is brutal, and the burning in face and shoulders and neck. Please anyone else having this stuff?  Thanks for any help about this.

Belle

I've often experienced that same odd pain...that is more pronounced on the left side of my face. My teeth constantly ache on my left side, my gums burn also on the left; though Biotene Oral Rinse seems to have helped somewhat. Then there are my sore, blurry eyes...which is far worse on the left side. There are days where I hardly see because there is an opaque film falls over my left eye, which makes it hard to see. It will come from out of nowhere, which causes me to rub and rub; before it fades away and everything goes back to something normal.  The head pressure is all over. That tight band around the forehead is irritating...both have finally subsided...though once in a while they come back, just for an encore...just to remind me of how discomforting this crap can be.

That's the side I'm also having problems with. Headache on the left side, what feels like vibrations :pokey: in the left shoulder, pinky finger and thumb, and stomach????? Yuck :(