Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Rush and confusion episodes

[De...]

I am 24 months into recovery.  In the past couple months, I have been experiencing head rushes and sometimes insecure anxiety rushes. Mainly just feel like blood rushing from brain through upper body.   A few times it is followed by a blank mind. I’m sitting there saying what month is it? What was I doing and it takes me five minutes or so to regroup  what I was doing, what’s going on in my life what month is it etc.   some things are unfamiliar on my phone new apps etc.  my son called me during one of these episodes. I guess I answered the phone but didn’t say anything. I called him back 30 minutes later to question the call. He said I didn’t say anything so he hung up.   In the past couple months, I have been under a great deal of stress.  I’m constantly worrying about things head racing. There’s issues with my family, etc.. I don’t know if that is triggering this or if it’s something else.  I’m  Really scared.  Has anybody experienced anything like this?

I’m currently experiencing WD symptoms from Xanax. I get a head rush many times a day while trying to stand up. I have to sit back down or lean on something until it passes. Mine pass within 15-20 seconds. Probably not the same as yours. I’m cognitively there, just dizzy. I feel faint too.