Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Feels so bad

Why does everyday feel like im dieing. I am overwhelmed with anxiety and depression . I cant even enjoy my son because all I want to do is lay around. Its funny but me being on benzos actually makes the feeling worse thats why I want to get off  them so bad.

I felt the same way (I am 7 weeks off and can relate better to my kids). I used to feel terrible seeing them and not being able to interact like the father they remembered.

But what I did was force it... I played video games with my son, asked my daughter lots of questions (she talk so so so much 10 year old) and just did my best to be there even if I felt terrible.

Today I am not feeling good, but when i get home I will hug and kiss them and tell them I love them regardless if I feel it or not!

To hell with you Klonopin ... sorry, but i hate that drug like if it was a living person or something..

Unfortunately, withdrawals are a necessary evil on this road to benzo freedom.

Hang in there, because, in time, things will improve.

Could you add a signature line to your profile so that we can see what benzo you are on and what dose your are currently at?  Thanks  :)

I dont understand why doctors prescribe these horrible drugs. Ive only been on Ativan 1mg x2 a day for about 6 weeks and .5 of xanax for 5 weeks prior and I feel like ive been on them years. I tried my first taper today and my anxiety level is very high but I'm determined to get off these. To be honest my anxiety was never cured while taking them.

Unfortunately, withdrawals are a necessary evil on this road to benzo freedom.

Hang in there, because, in time, things will improve.

Could you add a signature line to your profile so that we can see what benzo you are on and what dose your are currently at?  Thanks  :)                                      ok im new to this so how do u add a signature :D

ok im new to this so how do u add a signature :D

Go to the top of the forum and click on 'Profile' (It's next to Admin & My Messages)

Then click on Forum Profile Layout

Add your pertinent benzo info in the signature box and hit save  :)