Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

need help with titration

[st...]

Hi I'm Stargazer and have heard this is the best forum for titration.

I realise this forum is about benzo withdrawal. I have been that route myself Unfortunately the idiots put me on seroquel to help with the withdrawals.

I need help learning to titrate off seroquel and I'm hoping to hang out on the forum to learn how to do that. while being a support and receiving support, even though my journey may be a little different.

I'm a truck driver , and on 300 mg need to be able to see clear and to hopefully do this with as little incidents as possible.

thanks for any responses you may give me. somthing in me says my connintive is impaired and I'm tired all the time, and I'm afraid of the long term side effects.

Hi stargazer, welcome to BenzoBuddies

Congratulations on being benzo free.  :)  I personally don't have experience in titrating Seroquel, but there may be a buddy here that has done this. I'm glad you found us, welcome aboard.

Star

Hello stargazer

Although Seroquel is a Quetiapine there are some here that have experience with it. Here is one link you can look over. http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=9536.0

Also, if you type Seroquel in the search function at the upper right corner, you will find more topics on this.

You can also post a question by starting a new topic at this link.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?board=60.0

Hello and welcoming you to BB! Congrats on being benzo free! Wish you the best of luck on your new taper and let us know how we can continue to help you.