Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

is it ok to cut early if your feeling ok?

i just made a cut from 2.75mg of lorazepam to 2.5mg of lorazepam 4 days ago. i feel totally fine. i havent had the withdrawals i usually get when i cut a dose. is it ok to cut again 3 or 4 days ahead of schedule? or should i just stay where i am at and take it slow? i figure if i feel the repercussions of an early cut tomorrow i can always updose back to 2.75mg. what do you guys think?

Even thought Ativan has a short half life, and you say you normally feel a cut by now, I'd sure think about giving it another couple of days.  Professor Ashton says that a slow steady decline is best, and to avoid going back up in dose if possible.  If you're feeling good, enjoy it for another day or two and then see how you feel, okay?

sounds like a plan. i didnt think of it that way. been too long since i felt somewhat decent. might as well enjoy it huh?