20 weeks off!

[De...]

I am 20 weeks/140 days off!  But who is counting, right?! ;)

Sleep is my last remaining side effect.  It was my first and last symptom.  I went on benzos bc I was so stressed, I wasn't sleeping. 

I have made huge strides, however, still need more time to fully heal.  I do sleep each night, however some nights aren't as great (3am wakings) , which mostly happens around my menstrual cycle.  I also dont fall asleep as quickly I used to, but I'm not going to complain because I do get a full nights sleep the majority with maybe a brief wakening.  I still can't sleep with my hubby since I get anxious about falling asleep when he conks out in 5.  Plus he snore a little, not terrible, but I am still very much a light sleeper, so we sleep in different bedrooms.  We are going out of town this weekend, so we will have to share a room...we shall see how that goes...... :-\

Insomnia has been the worst battle in my life, but I'm slowly winning.

20 weeks, awesome progress!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Like you  I have a husband that can fall asleep within minutes of hitting the pillow...urgh! :-[

Take care,

Lida

Thx for the comments everyone!!

I can only imagine 40 weeks off...sigh...!

Lida, I wish we had a fraction of our husband's sleeping abilities!  Lol. My husband could sleep on a rock outside and still have a great nights sleep....

: :)

My husband could sleep on a rock outside and still have a great nights sleep....

: :)

Mine, too!  ::) Makes me want to just punch him during the night and wake him up when he's snoring like a train!http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz192/denistephenson/smileys/smiley%20sleep/smiley-sleep014.gif

:laugh:

[3b...]

That's great news Determined. I can't wait to hit 20 weeks...thanks for posting.

BTW - I wear "hearos" blue ear plugs at night to quiet out my husband. They help  ;)