Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

starting milk titration

Hi,

I have been reducing by using diluted baby food but have decided to go the milk titration route, my supplies have come and I am ready.  I read on another forum that sometimes switching forms of the medicine, like going from pills to a liquid suspension, feels like a reduction to some people even though they are taking the same amount.  Has anyone here experienced that.,  Should I be concerned about going from diluted baby food to milk...I am thinking it should be pretty much the same.

It is day 23 of my last cut and have experienced anxiety,  racing thoughts, and just feeling crappy today.  Have I held too long this time...I was waiting on my supplies to come before making my next reduction.

Cindy

I did not notice a real difference in gong from dry cut to milk. Things came on and went both ways, and plan this time to titrate with milk as well. We have been reducing at about the same rate. I am going away in a couple weeks and was going to hold at .125 til aug 12 when I got back- where I am going the titration would not be feasible. Maybe thats to long. Post whatever it is you decide to do, and best to you- Susan

I would really strongly recommend that you get a compounding pharmacy to mix a liquid solution for you if that is an option, at all.  It's done professionally so you are gauranted consistancy in dosing, plus you don't have to worry about some how messing it up due to withdrawal.