Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Belsomra

[Po...]

I saw a new psych doc today. I really liked him. He was very thorough and inquisitive. Asked lots of questions about my anxiety, depression, insomnia history. We focused mostly on my sleep issues. I do pretty well when I can sleep, but my sleep can get boogered up so easy from stress, worry etc, We discussed different causes of and results of my insomnia. One topic he brought up, he asked if I ever tried Belsomra to which I said no. I shared that I know nothing about it. I was curious if anyone here has had experience with it and how was that experience??

Pokey

• 4 weeks later...

I know I'm a little late, but I wanted to share my experience. I took Ambien for years, but stopped the same time I quit Klonopin. My doc recommended Belsomra so I tried it. The first night I took it was the longest night of my life! I would "doze off", and when I would wake up, only a few minutes had gone by. That night felt like it lasted years!

• 1 month later...

belsomra didn't work for me. I was a severe insomnia case, unsure what caused it. Tried about everything. sorry