Will it ever end?

Do you guys think once I do a slow taper and after about 6 months I should start feeling normal again?

I need some support.  I feel like I will be stuck like this even after i taper, maybe worse...

Gosh, bmwzw, everyone is so different as far as healing time-frames.  It usually takes longer than 6 months to heal andwith normal healing anywhere from 12 to 18 months.  I have seen a few members feel much, much better at the 6 month mark, too.  After you are first off you MAY see new symptoms come and old symptoms go away and it can still be difficult for the first 2-4 months off and sometimes longer.  The one good thing is that we all heal.  I think looking way ahead is not a good idea.  Maybe think what you will eventually do with your life once you are healed but right now you have to take it one day at a time.  Better days will come.

Patty  xo

I felt a lot better at 6 months out, but started to turn a real corner at 8.5 months out. When the bad times hit I know it's near impossible to think you're ever going to get over this but I can guarantee that recovery is happening, your body is just trying to figure out how to deal without the drug. Soldier on, it all gets better  :therethere: