Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Little Itchy Bumps

In the last couple of days, I started to get little bumps on my skin that are itchy. At first I thought it might be black fly bites but nobody else has them and I haven't spent much time outside. I scratched on until it bled in my sleep. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Frannie

I started getting little bumps on me four months ago and now they are all over. They itch but not so bad that I constantly scratch them or anything. I'm pretty scared about mine.

Seeing as I c/ted I doubt yours will get as bad, if they are indeed withdrawal related. It seems that rashes and bumps clear up pretty quickly for most people in withdrawal.

I started getting little bumps on me four months ago and now they are all over. They itch but not so bad that I constantly scratch them or anything. I'm pretty scared about mine.

Seeing as I c/ted I doubt yours will get as bad, if they are indeed withdrawal related. It seems that rashes and bumps clear up pretty quickly for most people in withdrawal.

Thank you for telling me, I suspected that it's withdrawal related and happened after my last cut. I don't have too many yet but I don't like it. I'd like to hear from more buddies that have gone through this. Thank you for answering my post.

Frannie

I have them on my arm..

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this also Sig# I think I will have a read in the Dr Ashton's Manual. Maybe we will hear from others and see what they have done about it. Thank you for answering my post.

Frannie

I, too, have red and white bumps on my chest and legs.  They don't itch but its some type of skin irritation.  I am outside in this heat all the time and bugs are everywhere.  I don't recall my skin ever being like this but I am just waiting it out.  I think its w/d's.......  Every damn thing is w/d's.  Hang in there......