Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Really scared

[Go...]

[Go...]

So I asked a question on BB about a year ago regarding a fear of Earth floating in space.  I went to google it just now, and my question was the 2nd thing listed on Google!!!!!!  So in 5e entire world, only one other person ever came anywhere close to having this fear?  Nobody googled it.  ITS PROOF THAT MY FEAR IS UNLIKE ANYONE ELSEs, AND MY DAILY FEARS ARE WORSE AND SCARIER. Nobody has this fear, and I have it everyday!!!!! I  just want out of all this.  This isn’t a life.

[pi...]

@[Go...],

Everyone will have their own fears. We are all different and will experience different symptoms throughout this process. If I fear say, driving, others will not have that fear. If I fear darkness, others will not have that fear. The best thing I did during this process was to stay away from Google. The internet is a good thing, until it isn’t. 

• Like 2

[On...]

Hi @[Go...]

I went through a really scary place, safety conscious. I was safely dusting electricals, obsession 9f cleaning cause saw bugs.

I have journalled a lot. 

But my brain was a born again sponge to absorb information, but it's not always a good thing, hypervigilance, threats.

Creative healing I recommend, music 🎶 

Drawing/colouring,

Poetry, writing.

Well done for reaching out. I've only got on here in past weeks, to say I'm a lot better is true...

Still have phobias but talking through ....

• Like 1

[Ca...]

I don't know, seems I came into the picture with fear. Never could get shed of it. Benzos just magnified it, left it that way. Coupled with depression, it gets to be demoralizing.

[ro...]

Try to let it make you feel less fearful that literally no one on earth is worried about the earth floating in space. I don’t know. 
I have constant fear. About shit I never worried about and am now debilitated by. So I feel ya.