Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I'm struggling!!!

[On...]

[On...]

I have no intentions of relapse, am 81 days now. But am feeling so terrible. Anxiety, paranoid, sensitive at times having flashbacks from retrauma, already have cptsd anxiety and depression chronic history. 

I'm doing all I can, to keep on each day.

Journalist, art, music, meditation, nice stuff. Have agoraphobia, social phobia.

Aromatherapy 

You name it.

Taking my prescription anti depressant/anxiety, as been on ages.

Any advice, I think I'm going to be lost, I'm so frightened, alone. My family I feel so real are all going to give up on me. 

Sorry I wish I was more positive today. 😔 

• 2 weeks later...
[Le...]

Your brain is still trying to stabalize. I get that its tough, and sometimes we wish the symptoms would be gone sooner than later. But you are not going to be in that state forever. Eventually you will feel better, but it might take awhile. I was severe early on in withdrawal, but eventually i got better and better. What makes you think your family is going to give up on you?