Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Draftsman is stepping down

[Pa...]

Hello everyone,

Draftsman has informed the Team that he'll be stepping down from his Moderator role, but it's for the best reason possible.  He's feeling well enough to get back to his life so please help us wish him well.  :)

Pam

Thank you Draftsman for all your service to us.  A truly selfless act, for which I will be eternally grateful.  I am genuinely happy that you are now well enough to resume your life and I wish you all the best life has to offer.  Take care my friend.  You will be missed.

Draftsman, thank you for helping and donating your time. I'm glad to hear that your life is improving and things are taking shape, it's all proof that recovery happens. Don't be a stranger  :pokey:

So great to see this progress ... thanks so much Draftsman for all the countless hours that you spent helping here on BB.  Best of luck in your movements forward.  :)

Thanks for all of the effort and time you put into helping your fellow buddies.  I hope you can now enjoy life to the fullest, you have certainly worked hard to get where you are at.  Take care and do remember to stop by every now and then  ;)

Crono

Draftsman,

I am soo happy for you, and also so very grateful for all you advice and support.  I am Benzo free because of this site and because of your terrific and clear answers to my (many!) questions.

Thank you, thank you and THANK YOU again for all you have done for so many here!!!! :smitten:

itzsweird

Thanks so much for the good wishes everybody. :)  It's been great working with a team so dedicated to the unique needs of people trying to get through the poorly acknowledged problems surrounding benzodiazepine dependency and withdrawal.  There are so few resources available out there to help people going through this.  It's wonderful that this forum has so strongly established itself to fill in this void.  It's really been something for me to see first hand, just how much goes on behind the scenes in running this forum.  Please continue to support the team with a "Thank you" here and there.  I continue to move forward with my own progress.  Bad days are still present, but the overall picture is really good.  I'll be posting a 9 month benzo free celebration soon.

best wishes,

Draftsman 

Thank you again Draftsman for all you have done and how much you have helped! I wish you nothing but the best and am so glad you are feeling better.  :smitten:

You've been a great asset to the team and to the forum.  I wish you continued healing :)

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m575/maxmoo/Funny%20Pics/Greeting%20Cards/Thank%20You/watermelon-10-1.gif

Thanks draftsman for everything youve contributed to this forum and Im so HAPPY your feeling well enough to carry on with your life now, as i want to one day as well! great news for you buddy take care  :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Draftsman,

Your story seems to be among the VERY FEW that give me any hope at all as I am very long term on Klonopin and take Dilantin, too.  I only made it to week 28 after my first 32 week taper off klonopin.  I was benzo free for 7 months.  I had to reinstate after not sleeping hardly at all for over 2 months and having terror and existential fears that literally made me in a constant state of torment that was not bearable 18 hours a day vomiting almost every day several times.

PLEASE visit me every once and a while and tell me how you are doing.  I need hope.    :'(

Kian