Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Yoga and Meditation

[Bu...]

I am starting "Yoga for Pain Relief" by  Kelly McGonigal, Ph.D. since I also have nerve damage pain from Celiac...it is wonderful...it may not stop withdrawl but give me a positive physical therapy goal and meditative link with my mind and body that helps pass the time of withdrawal periods.

I also am reading "5 Good Minutes" by Jeffrey Brantley...it has a quick morning meditation for 100 days.....the premise is to try to start out positive. I also have gotten much positive help from reading Tony Robbins "Notes to a Friend", Gerald G. Jamplolsky, M.D.'s "Out of Darkness, Into the Light", Eckhart Tolle's "The Power of Now", Randy Pausch's "The Last Lecture", Xenophen's "The Memorable Thoughts of Socrates" as well as many of Deepak Chopra's DVD's.

DVD's on Breathing and Beach/Nature Scenes that loop have helped me as well...especially with pain and panic. Being in the now.....mindful awareness of my thoughts and changing them to positive by being in the NOW, which is hard in withdrawal for me.

ButterflyEffect