Question on Dosing Schedule

Hi All,

My wife has been trying to help me set up a schedule to stabilize my dose before starting the taper.  I understand that I need to take the same dose each day and at the same time.  I've been having a lot of trouble keeping my sleeping hours straight, which messes up the time I take the lorazepam.  For example, if I can't get to sleep until 4:00 AM, and I took my evening dose at 10:00 PM, should I wake up at 7:00 AM to take the first dose of the day since I want to follow a dosing schedule?  My sleep cycle keeps getting messed up.  I'm not working right now.

I hope I'm not confusing anyone.  Let me know if I need to explain it better.

Paul

I find that if I dont dose at the same time (or close, within 30 minutes) my anxiety picks up. I have no problem sticking to my schedule because my daughter is up at 8am on the dot every single morning so that's when I take my first dose. Then  I have 3 more doses, 4 hours apart. It is good to stay to a schedule so if your having a hard time waking up because you cant sleep take your first dose at the time you normally wake up. I know it's hard sometimes but eventually you get used to it and it;s second nature.

Amanda