Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Open Group  ·  496 members  ·  Rules

Long Haulers

Like clockwork…

[Ma...]

[Ma...]

…every night at 7:45 p.m. and every morning around 7:45 a.m. (after awaking every 40 minutes) my body temperature rises and I sweat. And I think it also happens throughout the night too.

Has anyone conquered this? My body is about to simply give out.

[Wa...]

When I am in a bad way, I sweat and get symptomatic. I think as long as you can rule out endocrine, hormonal and any other health issues, it's most likely a nasty symptom. Sorry for the sleep too :(

[Ma...]
Posted (edited)

I’m getting all my labs done, AGAIN, on Friday. I believe it’s the stupid cortisol.

What kind of endocrine issues?

Edited by [Ma...]

[Wa...]

Could be thyroid, parathyroid, etc. You could get an appt with an endo just to cover all your bases. Ask them to run a full thyroid panel, not just the basic one they do.

[Ti...]

Some nights I sweat profusely. I took the feather topper off of my bed and that has helped. Bamboo sheets are also quite cooling. As for the underlying reason why it could be WD, could be life changes, could be something else, but for now I’m just pushing through with grit and faith that this nightmare will someday end and homeostasis will return. 

Let us know your lab results if you are comfortable with that. 

• Like 1