Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Hair products affecting brain symptoms

[da...]

Was feeling good this morning, took a shower, sprayed some oil sheen and moisturiser. 30 minutes later brain fog from hell while driving

anyone else sensitive to hair products 

[be...]

i have only used shampoo during my withdrawal and it didn't do anything to me tho.

[da...]
3 hours ago, [[b...] said:

Chemical sensitivities is very common.

Also scents.

True. When i pray cologne directly onto my skin it revs up my symptoms hours later. 

[Cr...]
1 hour ago, [[d...] said:

True. When i pray cologne directly onto my skin it revs up my symptoms hours later. 

I remember I couldn't wear my cologne for the longest time because I started using it during withdrawal and the scent of it would bring back bad memories by association. The sense of smell is strongly linked with memories.

Dave I think there are lots of DIY shampoo recipes you could look up. Also, you may have to splurge and buy a more expensive shampoo, although that won't help much until you know which specific ingredients are the problem.

I think you mentioned about having a reaction before, was this the same shampoo?