Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Seeing stars when I stand up and faint

[En...]

I have this reoccurring symptom that when I stand up too fast I see stars and get faint. A few times I lost track of reality close to passing out. I get this when I feel fatigue and tired. 

• Like 1

[jo...]

Common I think. I've had that one before. Heart starts racing as well then calms down almost as rapidly as it sped up. Feels really weird.

• Like 1

[Cr...]

I remember having this even when I wasn't in withdrawal. As a kid too.

If your blood pressure is good and overall checkups show you have no health problems it is most likely just going to be something you will have to adjust yourself to until you heal.

I am fast at getting from a sitting position normally so it would probably take some practice until you get up slowly without having to remind yourself.

[En...]
1 minute ago, [[C...] said:

I remember having this even when I wasn't in withdrawal. As a kid too.

If your blood pressure is good and overall checkups show you have no health problems it is most likely just going to be something you will have to adjust yourself to until you heal.

I am fast at getting from a sitting position normally so it would probably take some practice until you get up slowly without having to remind yourself.

Yes I took my BP and it is all good. I did get this once in awhile before withdrawal but only when I was very tired.