Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Petrified of everything

Hello do simple tasks scare you.  3 yeats out. Thank you 

X

[or...]
Posted (edited)

Hi Dut, my fears creep up, but I am tapering still.  I don't know anything about being totally off the benzo, but there's a group here called Long Haulers that might help you.  I'll put the link below ;)  Others will be along here that are off the meds as well though, so just hang in there, oregonlady :hug:PS for me distractions can help with fears, keeping my mind busy on other things. 

Long Haulers Group

Edited by [or...]
  • Like 1

[kn...]

I had severe anxiety before the tapering and WD started, so I really can’t see that much difference overall. That’s what got me started on the Benzos in the first place. The big difference now ( been @ this for almost three years now ) is that we’re all so horribly sick all the time. That serves to badly inhibit our ability to cope, interact or think rationally. Everything is a problem or crisis. And when we’re physically and mentally compromised fear quickly finds a home inside us. 

• Like 2

[Le...]

I had extreme depression and anxiety long after the worst was over. It went away as I fought to live normally again. The more I did the less there was. I should mention that I have a lot of good things in my life helping at the moment and I still have bouts of it but nothing lasting. 

7 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

I had extreme depression and anxiety long after the worst was over. It went away as I fought to live normally again. The more I did the less there was. I should mention that I have a lot of good things in my life helping at the moment and I still have bouts of it but nothing lasting. 

7 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

Did you have it at 3 years.  Thank.you. xxxx6

[Le...]

approaching 2 and it wasnt the drugs. it was the life i was leading still.