Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Petrified of everything

Hello do simple tasks scare you.  3 yeats out. Thank you 

X

[or...]
Posted (edited)

Hi Dut, my fears creep up, but I am tapering still.  I don't know anything about being totally off the benzo, but there's a group here called Long Haulers that might help you.  I'll put the link below ;)  Others will be along here that are off the meds as well though, so just hang in there, oregonlady :hug:PS for me distractions can help with fears, keeping my mind busy on other things. 

Long Haulers Group

Edited by [or...]
  • Like 1

[kn...]

I had severe anxiety before the tapering and WD started, so I really can’t see that much difference overall. That’s what got me started on the Benzos in the first place. The big difference now ( been @ this for almost three years now ) is that we’re all so horribly sick all the time. That serves to badly inhibit our ability to cope, interact or think rationally. Everything is a problem or crisis. And when we’re physically and mentally compromised fear quickly finds a home inside us. 

• Like 2

[Le...]

I had extreme depression and anxiety long after the worst was over. It went away as I fought to live normally again. The more I did the less there was. I should mention that I have a lot of good things in my life helping at the moment and I still have bouts of it but nothing lasting. 

7 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

I had extreme depression and anxiety long after the worst was over. It went away as I fought to live normally again. The more I did the less there was. I should mention that I have a lot of good things in my life helping at the moment and I still have bouts of it but nothing lasting. 

7 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

Did you have it at 3 years.  Thank.you. xxxx6

[Le...]

approaching 2 and it wasnt the drugs. it was the life i was leading still.