Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

The roller coaster of a benzo pill

[Ja...]

To me now it feels like when I take the dose,.there’s the initial onset when it’s in your blood that gives you anxiety,.it then calms down as it’s in your system

it then rises the anxiety back up as it’s wearing of,.then you get some calm again untill the inter dose withdrawal starts if you leave it to long

all this seems to happen in a 5hr to 6hr window,.any more than 6hr and it’s inter dose withdrawal big 

I take my last dose 11.30-12.00pm,.with other withowt sleep when 5.30-6.00am comes round it’s ping! Wide awake as the cortisols boiling 

physical dependence at its finest and it absolutely stinks

• Like 1

[kn...]

Stinks it does, but learning those personal wave and cortisol patterns can enable you to keep functioning. If you’re able to find a 5-6 hr window, you’re going to make it. Best wishes. 

• Like 1

[Kr...]
2 hours ago, [[k...] said:

If you’re able to find a 5-6 hr window, you’re going to make it

Agree. Windows like this mean assured healing. You’re very lucky.

• Like 1