Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Open Group  ·  496 members  ·  Rules

Long Haulers

Sorry for the tmi but it pertains to bowel movements...

[cl...]

[cl...]

So recently I've been getting dizzy right before I have to use the bathroom. Overall the dizziness has improved but its just when I get anxious and right before a bowel movement. It seems like I get that knotted feeling in my gut..butterflies and not the good kind.

I've recently been diagnosed with diverticulosis. I'm just wondering if anyone else experiences this as well? 

Overall I'm feeling better but my agorphobia is intolerable! I can't even go to restaurants or crowded places without freaking out. Its like my brain short circuits. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks in advance.

I'm hoping we all heal one day! 

Almost 5 years off now

[fe...]

Yep, absolutely. I also sometimes get chills before and after a BM. Wearing a sweater in the summer kind of cold feeling. But yeah the feeling of the room shifting before going is very common for me. I don't have diverticulitis (sorry to hear you have that!) but I do have intense IBS leftover from withdrawal I completed 6 years ago. I've had 1.5 years of feeling awesome with no symptoms in the middle of those 6 years. I long for them again haha.