Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Lions Mane

[Ca...]

[Ca...]

Hey buds,

Has anyone here ever used lines main in recovery to help with their symptoms or to get their brain functionality back together quickly?

[Re...]

Hello @[Ca...],

We have many posts on this forum discussing alternative treatments and natural remedies, you will find many entries in the "Alternative Treatments" group.

I think the conclusion about these remedies is usually as follows: while these herbal remedies may benefit some people, caution is advised for individuals going through benzodiazepine withdrawal. These may work differently, may temporarily increase symptoms in this sensitized state.

If one nonetheless tries one of these herbal supplements, they should begin at a low dose. 

Take care @[Ca...]

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
[mr...]

i have a whole bottle of it, idk if its working or not i currently stopped taking it because my head still hurts,

i may finish the bottle in the future but as of now im off all supplements

[Sc...]

I know from reading studies this mushroom can regenerate dead or damaged nerve cells even in the brain. But the right dose frequency and extract is needed. I never tried.

Edited by [Sc...]