Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

WORK

[da...]

[Cr...]

I feel for you dave. Whenever i got a window or got better after missing work due to a wave I recall telling myself that if I only knew these good days were coming so soon it would have been easier to remain working through the hard days. Sadly we don't know exact dates. I am sure that if you knew a month long window was starting this Saturday at 10am, you could easily suffer through work.

When suffering through benzo or alcohol recovery, some say physical jobs are the worst while others say desk/office jobs are the worst due to needing focus and sitting in one place. I think it all depends on the type of symptoms vs type of work.

[el...]
Posted (edited)

Love those photos! I wish I loved my work as much as you do. Right now, I'm between jobs and have already contacted trusted herd customer service. Hopefully, with their help, I can find something quickly that I'll enjoy just as much. Finding a job that you are passionate about makes all the difference, and I'm optimistic that Trusted Herd will help me land a position that I truly love

Edited by [el...]
  • Like 1

[da...]
On 04/06/2024 at 19:26, [[C...] said:

I feel for you dave. Whenever i got a window or got better after missing work due to a wave I recall telling myself that if I only knew these good days were coming so soon it would have been easier to remain working through the hard days. Sadly we don't know exact dates. I am sure that if you knew a month long window was starting this Saturday at 10am, you could easily suffer through work.

When suffering through benzo or alcohol recovery, some say physical jobs are the worst while others say desk/office jobs are the worst due to needing focus and sitting in one place. I think it all depends on the type of symptoms vs type of work.

Yeah. I agree

[da...]
On 06/06/2024 at 16:30, [[e...] said:

Love those photos!

Thanks. Took em from my fone. Loading more

[An...]

@[da...]

What kind of work do you do if you don't mind me asking?

Are you off benzos or still tapering? I have not looked at your profile, history, or past posts.

Edited by [An...]
spelling correction

[An...]

Sounds like you are over benzo w/d but still struggling with anxiety issues after 12 years off.

[da...]
21 minutes ago, [[A...] said:

Sounds like you are over benzo w/d but still struggling with anxiety issues after 12 years off.

Due to the alcohol abuse i fell back into withdrawal or rather the symptoms returned. This is due to alcohol and benzos affecting the same receptors.