Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

It feels like there are 2 different worlds.

[be...]
Posted (edited)

At times, it feels like I can see and do things well and I feel like im getting healed and I can stay alone at home easily although I still have many symptoms.

And things suddenly change and I feel like it is the end of the world and everything is unreal and my life is done. I can't stay home by myself. I need someone else here all the time. It is hard even to sit down or relax on the bed. It is like a horror show.

It feels like a rollercoaster. It is usually worse in the morning and it gets slighly better at night.

Edited by [be...]

[Wa...]

That is exactly how I feel!   One day I’m almost fine and symptoms wear off by about 10am, the next day I can be bedridden.   Mornings are always ghastly, symptoms almost always fade by the evening.   We just all have to wait until it goes away, I guess.   I am 18 months since my last dose and gradually getting better….hang in there, we will get through this….

[be...]
2 minutes ago, [[W...] said:

That is exactly how I feel!   One day I’m almost fine and symptoms wear off by about 10am, the next day I can be bedridden.   Mornings are always ghastly, symptoms almost always fade by the evening.   We just all have to wait until it goes away, I guess.   I am 18 months since my last dose and gradually getting better….hang in there, we will get through this….

dang. 18 months? .. im only 30 days in..

[Wa...]

Yes, 18 months - I was very severe though, with seizures, whole body convulsions….I almost died.  But even I am on the mend…..

[Le...]

Similar for many of us. I dont know what is going on while sleeping but whatever your body is doing then has a weird effect while in WD. It makes it very hard since, even if you get little sleep, napping rarely helps. 

It will pass and dont assume you will take as long as me or others. The people who suffer the longest are the ones with the most posts on here because they simply needed support for a longer recovery. Lets hope you are ok in another month or so. hope is very useful.