Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Starting taper again

[En...]

I have been holding my taper for almost 3 weeks now after bad withdrawal symptoms from an aggressive last cut. I have been feeling better the last 2 days and would like to hear people's opinion on if I should continue my taper starting tonight? It would be a 10% taper from 0.25mg clonazepam. I still have some morning anxiety and some brain fog. I have been able to start my daily walks again and have been doing so slowly over the course of this week. 

[kn...]

If I’m doing the math right, a 10% cut at this point would put you at .225. If you had a bad experience last time, you might want to round that off to .23.  I’ve never been ‘healed’ before making a cut and I’ve been at it for nearly three years now. But if you’re functional and stable enough to live your life as intended, go ahead. I  know you’re probably pushing yourself to end this whole thing, but I doubt that publishing your success story is going to change your life that much. 

[En...]
55 minutes ago, [[k...] said:

If I’m doing the math right, a 10% cut at this point would put you at .225. If you had a bad experience last time, you might want to round that off to .23.  I’ve never been ‘healed’ before making a cut and I’ve been at it for nearly three years now. But if you’re functional and stable enough to live your life as intended, go ahead. I  know you’re probably pushing yourself to end this whole thing, but I doubt that publishing your success story is going to change your life that much. 

The scale I am using says the half pill weights 0.084mg which is what I have been using as my base weight. So 10% of 0.84mg is 0.076mg which is what I would use. Does that sound right? 

I may hold until Monday and see how I feel over the weekend. I am kind of having a wave day today. I am not healed but somewhat functional. 

Yes I do want to get this over with but at the same time I do not want to feel like I did 3 weeks ago. My Dr showed me the taper speed of 25% and thinks I will be off when I go see him on the 10th. I will have to discuss with him my plan to taper off. If I dont do this right the first time this whole process will be prolonged. 

• Like 1