Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Starting taper again

[En...]

I have been holding my taper for almost 3 weeks now after bad withdrawal symptoms from an aggressive last cut. I have been feeling better the last 2 days and would like to hear people's opinion on if I should continue my taper starting tonight? It would be a 10% taper from 0.25mg clonazepam. I still have some morning anxiety and some brain fog. I have been able to start my daily walks again and have been doing so slowly over the course of this week. 

[kn...]

If I’m doing the math right, a 10% cut at this point would put you at .225. If you had a bad experience last time, you might want to round that off to .23.  I’ve never been ‘healed’ before making a cut and I’ve been at it for nearly three years now. But if you’re functional and stable enough to live your life as intended, go ahead. I  know you’re probably pushing yourself to end this whole thing, but I doubt that publishing your success story is going to change your life that much. 

[En...]
55 minutes ago, [[k...] said:

If I’m doing the math right, a 10% cut at this point would put you at .225. If you had a bad experience last time, you might want to round that off to .23.  I’ve never been ‘healed’ before making a cut and I’ve been at it for nearly three years now. But if you’re functional and stable enough to live your life as intended, go ahead. I  know you’re probably pushing yourself to end this whole thing, but I doubt that publishing your success story is going to change your life that much. 

The scale I am using says the half pill weights 0.084mg which is what I have been using as my base weight. So 10% of 0.84mg is 0.076mg which is what I would use. Does that sound right? 

I may hold until Monday and see how I feel over the weekend. I am kind of having a wave day today. I am not healed but somewhat functional. 

Yes I do want to get this over with but at the same time I do not want to feel like I did 3 weeks ago. My Dr showed me the taper speed of 25% and thinks I will be off when I go see him on the 10th. I will have to discuss with him my plan to taper off. If I dont do this right the first time this whole process will be prolonged. 

• Like 1