Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

help with mg to ml conversion please

[Cy...]

Can anyone tell me the conversion for 11.67 mg of clonazepam to ml at a .1 mg/1 ml ratio?  My provider has never switched switched someone from tablet to a liquid solution and doesn't know this.  Need as soon as possible for a new script.  

Thank you!

[Li...]

@[Cy...]

116.7mLs of a liquid with a concentration of 0.1mg/mL = 11.67mg

Might I suggest that you ask your compounding pharmacist for help with future prescriptions?  A competent compounder should be ready, willing, and able to advise your prescriber on exactly how to write your prescriptions. For example, they might recommend that your prescriber include a small amount of extra liquid to account for liquid loss due to spillage, accidents, etc.

[Le...]

you have 1mg per 10ml so just multiply the number of mg you need by 10ml. 12mg=120ml. 11.67mgx10= 116.7 ml

[Cy...]
3 hours ago, [[L...] said:

116.7mLs of a liquid with a concentration of 0.1mg/mL = 11.67mg

Might I suggest that you ask your compounding pharmacist for help with future prescriptions?  A competent compounder should be ready, willing, and able to advise your prescriber on exactly how to write your prescriptions. For example, they might recommend that your prescriber include a small amount of extra liquid to account for liquid loss due to spillage, accidents, etc.

@[Li...] Thank you Libertas! My doctor requested that I speak to the pharmacist and provide the information to her.  I haven't been able to reach them.  However, I think it best if I take your advice and connect the two of them directly.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

[Cy...]

you have 1mg per 10ml so just multiply the number of mg you need by 10ml. 12mg=120ml. 11.67mgx10= 116.7 ml

@[Le...]  I had no idea it was this simple.  Huge help!  Thank you!

[Cy...]

@[Le...]  I had no idea it was this simple.  Huge help!  Thank you!