Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

From 5 days to now 2 1/2 weeks Benzo free

[Wi...]

I jumped 5 days ago from .125 of Clonazepam(Klonopin).  Still not sleeping good, but overall it has not been as bad as I anticipated it would be.

Don't get me wrong I am definitely uncomfortable at times, but it sort of comes and goes.  

Muscle twitching has really diminished.  Still feel just a little anxious.  However,  it has not been much worse than during my taper.

I would say I even had some worse days during my taper than I have had clean.

To all those who are still tapering......I have a really addictive personality.  If I can do this you can too.  

Determination has really gotten me through.

Thanks to all Benzo Buddies.  This site has really helped me through.

Congratulations!!!

Awesome news - SOOOOO happy for you!

All the best to a wonderful and bright future. :)

Take care,

Schatje

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m575/maxmoo/Funny%20Pics/Greeting%20Cards/Happy%20Birthday%20and%20Good%20Job/way2go.gif

Wilcofan,

You did great!!! Here's to hoping that those symptoms that come and go--go away for good!!!

Blessings,

itzsweird

Wilcofan,

Congratulations and glad to hear you are not having a lot of symptoms.

Gail  "This too shall pass"

Thunder

It has been 2 1/2 weeks now.  I am starting to feel better.  I really only have 2 main symptoms left.  Insomnia is one.  The other is that I feel like I am always on the verge of having an anxiety attack.