Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Wacky backy night cap

[Ja...]

My misses likes a smoke at nights and has just said “get 1 in me” for a rest from this,.I’m so tempted and do like a smoke myself but not recently,.any1 have a joint to take the edge of for a night,or is it like throwing petrol on a fire.

[Le...]

definately petrol for me. i think if you are already anxious things go bad. i gave it a try twice. your brain has enough to deal with. 

[Ja...]

Lee true enough pal,.the very reason I haven’t yet,.I have read online that it’s helped some folk get through it though.but I also don’t want to end up in a phyc ward,.I’m early days anyway still,I’ve months to go yet,I think I’d consider it if I wasn’t sleeping for days on end

[En...]
1 hour ago, [[J...] said:

My misses likes a smoke at nights and has just said “get 1 in me” for a rest from this,.I’m so tempted and do like a smoke myself but not recently,.any1 have a joint to take the edge of for a night,or is it like throwing petrol on a fire.

It is putting gas on a fire yes. Take it from me in my recent experience it set me back