Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Open Group  ·  496 members  ·  Rules

Long Haulers

2 years off still having headaches

[mr...]

[mr...]

Having a rough start to today, im so sleepy but im constantly being put into fight or flight mode due to my headaches.

woke up and felt like the room was spinning so then i tried to go back to sleep and my breathing was all over the place. Went from slow relaxed breathing (felt like i was skipping breathes) Feeling like i have to constantly remind my brain to breathe like my autobreathing has completely stopped working. in turn sending me into a fight or flight state accompanied with these horrible brain zaps. Then i start breathing faster and more anxiety.

now im here just venting because i feel like only you guys understand. im just so tired of this, i want to cry but it seems im emotionally numb to it all now.

[Be...]

Hi. I feel your pain. I’ve been off for 5.5 years (xanax 0.5mg x 15 years). Cold turkey. Headaches were a major symptom for me. They lasted years. Ice packs were my friend. I was miserable. Even had MRIs - all clear. Haven’t dealt with them, at all, in the last 1.5 years. Hopefully yours will subside very soon! Hang in there! 

• Like 2