Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Open Group  ·  496 members  ·  Rules

Long Haulers

Is this still fn drug damage..........

[Fo...]

[Fo...]

Is it???

It's been forever.

I had a lot of patience. We're also dealing with a spike protein, it isn't made up, it binds to ace2 and it causes major issues in the body, it's a circulatory disease [ co---] so what of this is that and what is drug damage ? Its almost a big fat joke like how do we know wtf is what? Sick of this, this isn't directed at anyone because there's so answer. 

[Wa...]

Hey. I see nobody responded and I want to offer support but not sure what to say because all of our stories and genetics and environments are different so it's hard to know what is what but I have had the same questions this far out. I developed brand new symptoms...scary, scary stuff...at 4 years off which seems weird to me when nothing seemed to cause it. We want to find answers, reasons that explain WHY and HOW in this and I just don't know that there are any. I don't know what spike protein or ace2 is but I guess all we can do is have our health checked and stay away from all the things that we can and just hang on...

[Ti...]

That’s a good and revelant question, but if you look at all the long covid folks, they seem to be up against the same as us. So whatever it is, it seems the solution is the same: finding homeostasis within ourselves, our minds and bodies. Easier said than done. 

[jo...]

As someone who suffered with multiple chronic illnesses growing up, as well as depression and anxiety. I find the damage from these meds unlike anything I’ve ever experienced before. That’s how I know I’m still in it because the symptoms and feelings are so uniquely hellish, to me it couldn’t possibly be anything else. I guess that can either be scary or comforting depending on how you look at it. I try to take comfort in the temporary nature of the injury 

• Like 1