Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

BPC 157

[...]

How quickly can one withdraw from 0.50 mg lorazepam using BPC 157? This peptide is remarkable. I’m tempted to up my BPC 157 dosage to 2 caps a day and cold turkey lorazepam. I’ve been through benzo withdrawal before, so I don’t make this statement out of lack of awareness.

[Le...]

likely at the exact same rate as a person not taking bpc 157

• Like 3

[or...]
Posted (edited)

It wasn't my first thought I'm gonna mention, but my second, and just wondering if there are any reviews on doing this?  I never heard of it, but I'm not inclined to even read about miracle fixes because I don't see millions of people sharing how amazing this Bpc is.  If something like this worked wouldn't there be tons of people raving about it?  Maybe there are but I just haven't come across them online, oregonlady PS to me it's like a cure for cancer someone actually finding something that works.

Here's a Pub Med study on BPC 157 which I haven't fully read but thought I'd post it here

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5333585/

This one jumped out at me while surfing the internet too, and I don't like "synthetic" anything, but then a lot of supplements are just that. I don't take any except one which is called Benfotamine.  I'm not fully confident I doing the right thing though :(

https://www.usada.org/spirit-of-sport/education/bpc-157-peptide-prohibited/

Edited by [or...]

[Ad...]

This does sound pretty miraculous, and FDA warning against its use could be because they're protecting the pharmaceutical companies that are peddling so much poison. But I guess we'll have to wait and see if any further research is done and some clinical trials too. I'm hopeful!

• Like 2

[Le...]

there arent miracle drugs. everything has a price and many have no upside. 

• Like 1

[or...]
8 minutes ago, [[A...] said:

This does sound pretty miraculous, and FDA warning against its use could be because they're protecting the pharmaceutical companies that are peddling so much poison. But I guess we'll have to wait and see if any further research is done and some clinical trials too. I'm hopeful!

The same thought crossed my mind Adella, who can be trusted, which articles/reviews to believe.  We are all either "their" guinea pigs or our own :(

[Ad...]
30 minutes ago, [[o...] said:

The same thought crossed my mind Adella, who can be trusted, which articles/reviews to believe.  We are all either "their" guinea pigs or our own :(

[Fo...]

I took it and it made me feel severely depressed.  If it could get any more depressed.

• Sad 1

[Ad...]

Yeah, I'm not ready to be a guinea pig...but they do sell BPC-157 capsules on Amazon. Reviewers are people who apparently work out a lot and they say it helps with recovery. I'd like to know more.

• Like 1

[Fo...]

One major downside I see again and again with bpc is it effects some folks blood pressure and causes it to be higher.  Didn't like that.

• Sad 1

[Fo...]
Just now, [[A...] said:

Yeah, I'm not ready to be a guinea pig...but they do sell BPC-157 capsules on Amazon. Reviewers are people who apparently work out a lot and they say it helps with recovery. I'd like to know more.

I wouldn't ever buy from Amazon, some companies that are supposedly legit are infiwell and limitless.

[Fo...]

Mine came from the pharmacy before they stopped but they still do in flordia 

[or...]
Just now, [[F...] said:

I took it and it made me feel severely depressed.  If it could get any more depressed.

That would be my fear taking anything that directly affects our CNS.  I have to believe I've learned something from taking Clonazepam way too long, and I know my brain is already damaged :cry:  I do need to add though that I have also "started" to heal at least :) oregonlady

• Like 1

[Fo...]
1 minute ago, [[o...] said:

That would be my fear taking anything that directly affects our CNS.  I have to believe I've learned something from taking Clonazepam way too long, and I know my brain is already damaged :cry:  I do need to add though that I have also "started" to heal at least :) oregonlady

I wanted to keep taking it because of the gut healing angle and I know this is huge for all disease,  I might try infiwell. It wasn't a major change just noticed I felt dryer and angrier.

[En...]
42 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

there arent miracle drugs. everything has a price and many have no upside. 

Yes. My Dr tells me there is a price to pay for anything that feels good. Nothing in life is free of consequence. 

• Like 1

[Ad...]

@[Fo...] I buy a lot of supplements from Amazon, mostly Nature made and Now brands. But I feel like this stuff might be a lot of hype and it's very expensive. Like OL says, we've already got damaged nervous systems so not very willing to experiment any further than I already have, with magnesium, melatonin and CBD. And I know many are against these, but they really help me.

• Like 2

[or...]
3 minutes ago, [[A...] said:

I think that might be possible if they weren't stuck on benzos, or finally jumped off them and healed.  My worry would be "ever" getting addicted to something else though ;) oregonlady

[or...]
2 minutes ago, [[A...] said:

@[Fo...] I buy a lot of supplements from Amazon, mostly Nature made and Now brands. But I feel like this stuff might be a lot of hype and it's very expensive. Like OL says, we've already got damaged nervous systems so not very willing to experiment any further than I already have, with magnesium, melatonin and CBD. And I know many are against these, but they really help me.

I know for certain my magnesium stopped my leg/foot-cramps.  Mine were so bad in my calves that the muscle would be sore for a couple days after. I'd almost forgotten about that.  I also get a lot of exercise, but haven't done my regular workout since I got my puppy on the 22nd??  OMG, have I only had her that long, LOL!!  She's wearin me out! Oregonlady PS Very good distraction though :balloon:

[Le...]
9 minutes ago, [[E...] said:

Yes. My Dr tells me there is a price to pay for anything that feels good. Nothing in life is free of consequence. 

being doped never felt good for me and none of these other snake oils will either. i never understood liking intoxication. 

[re...]

Lifestyle changes are going to be WAY better than any "magic bullet" It's just what we were designed for. And after drug dysregulation this is more true than it has ever been. 

[re...]

There are only three things that help in this hell:

1. A slow and methodical taper that requires ever increasing patience.

2. Major lifestyle changes (Diet, Steady Exercise regimen, Low screentime, getting outdoors, Getting away from materialistic, apathetic and status quo obsessed people) for increased health and well being.

3. Thoughts that tell yourself that you are going to heal even if it seems you are in denial with yourself. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Down to 0.11 mg lorazepam nightly. No anxiety.

Edited by [...]

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Jumped last night. Was at .05 mg lorazepam. No anxiety. Went on long walk in the morning. Energy returning. Fears receding. Some DPDR and brain fog, but really not bad. This is nothing like my two prior benzo WDs. BPC 157 works.

Edited by [...]