Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Benzodiazepines misused

[Ll...]

Hello everyone,

I am here because I take bromazepam since 2020 at high dose ( 18 mg) and last july this will not help me enough like before with my ruminations. 

I asked my doctor to change to xanax. The day I changed, I did not respect the posology she wrote and I took more. 

Directly after that I began to feel Burns inflammations in all my head and eyes. 

The day after I took back m’y bromazepam but since this switch nothing was the same. I lost so many weigh very quickly. Inflammations essentially the evening ( I take 6/4 the morning and 5/4 at lunch) and then I was going outside walk in the Sun. 

In novembre it was worst but still reasonnable.

I saw an internist that told me I have not auto immune desease.

I still lost weigh and then pain at the articulations and know extremly Sun sensitivity with burn and my internist told me I have certainly a lupus. 

I was in perfect health before this mistake in m’y benzodiazepines and know it’s a nighmare. 

If someone knows about things like that please help me. That reversible or my mistake done I will Leave with that ? 

Thank you very much :( 🙏 

[pi...]

Hello @[Ll...],

I’m sorry that things are rough for you and you are feeling the effects of taking large doses of bromazepam.

To clarify, are you still taking Bromazepam? I’m not sure I understand your dosing. When you say 6/4 are you referring to milligrams?

Once you provide mor information we can move forward and determine what your ultimate goals are.

[Ll...]

Thank you very much for your answer.

I take 18 mg in a day. 1 tablet and a half the morning and 1 tablet and 1/4 at lunch. 

I felt no problem with that before only when I was missing a dose but after this switch without respect the equivalence my body felt the missing of bromazepam and a too big dose of alprazolam and since that everything happened. With neurological problems also 

[Ll...]

I was back to bromazepam directly the day after this horrible feeling and I still take bromazepam at the same dose.

sorry it was not clear 

thank you again