Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Post those pets! (Or the animals that own You)

[Cr...]

[or...]

Here's another pic. Another of my rescues . . . Greyboy. He thinks he fits in this box just right! Let's bump this thread and keep it going!

boxes 116.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 8

[Cr...]
Posted (edited)

@[or...] you rescue as well? The hardest part is not getting attached :'(

Edited by [Cr...]

[or...]

@[Cr...] indeed I do rescue. I founded an NPO cat rescue organization many years ago in CA (The Cat People) and although I've moved to OR, I'm happy that it's still going strong. Nowadays, I place my rescues with the local SPCA and they find the kitties a home. That usually works out . . . but when they're full and I'm asked to foster, it's hard for them to not worm their way into my heart. And some do indeed worm their way in . . . and stay. Like Greyboy.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

[Bu...]

@[Cr...],

Thanks for starting this thread; I love it!  It just makes my day to see everyone's fur babies!

• Like 4

[Bu...]

This is my Max.  Sadly, he passed away last November, but I still think of him everyday.  He had many, many nicknames, but I usually called him "Puddin' Pop" (don't ask me why, I don't know :)).

IMG_20230422_134205~4.jpg

• Love 10

[Bu...]
On 05/06/2024 at 04:13, [[L...] said:

Jimmy ❤️20240213_075959.thumb.jpg.fa92baef9b4c473f6ef5d73c2386d42d.jpg

I remember you posting a pic of Jimmy a while back, it's great to see another one!  I was wondering how you both were doing.

• Love 2

[Li...]
4 hours ago, [[B...] said:

I remember you posting a pic of Jimmy a while back, it's great to see another one!  I was wondering how you both were doing.

@[Bu...] boy oh boy what a journey this has been !!! My symptoms got really bad at 4 months off but now at 7 months off, they have eased a bit.  I'm starting to have some really good days but still also some awful symptom filled days.  At least I know now that I will make it 🙏❤️

[An...]
14 hours ago, [[o...] said:

Here's another pic. Another of my rescues . . . Greyboy. He thinks he fits in this box just right! Let's bump this thread and keep it going!

boxes 116.jpg

LOL @[ g...]😁🤣He is adorable.

[An...]
5 hours ago, [[B...] said:

@[Cr...],

Thanks for starting this thread; I love it!  It just makes my day to see everyone's fur babies!

Ditto! This is a great thread.

[sh...]

Jaina.. unfortunately we had to put her asleep two years ago 🥺 she had a happy long life, gave lots of joy 😍

• Love 8

[Cr...]
9 hours ago, [[B...] said:

IMG-20231116-WA0006.thumb.jpeg.1adb1c353925db64f312a3502b8e215c.jpeg Spotty Boy!!

Looks like my naught Stella!

20210809_135756.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 8

[Cr...]
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, [[B...] said:

He had many, many nicknames, but I usually called him "Puddin' Pop" (don't ask me why, I don't know :)

I had a breakroom joke come instantly to mind, but I decided to keep it to myself ::)

Now that I think about it, growing up I rarely called my animals by their actual names and used the nicks

Tuffy = Snickers

Buster = Burger

Sora = Foof (fluffy cat)

Edited by [Cr...]
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

[Bu...]
7 hours ago, [[C...] said:

Tuffy = Snickers

Buster = Burger

Sora = Foof (fluffy cat)

I love that your nicknames don't have much rhyme or rhythm either!

[Bu...]
20 hours ago, [[L...] said:

@[Bu...] boy oh boy what a journey this has been !!! My symptoms got really bad at 4 months off but now at 7 months off, they have eased a bit.  I'm starting to have some really good days but still also some awful symptom filled days.  At least I know now that I will make it 🙏❤️

Oh, my gosh, I know!  This is crazy sometimes!  I'm glad you're having some better days now. 

• Like 1

[Si...]

Indy, adopted from the shelter where I volunteer. She can stare at the ping pong ball for ages, waiting for it to move. Cats really teach you the art of living in the moment ;)

• Like 3

[Ga...]

My sweet grand pup Bentley who passed away last year at 13 years old.  Miss walking him all around town😢❤️

• Love 2

[En...]

One of my cats Iggy the Piggy. He is a bad cat gets into everything and knows where the treats are. He bothers the other cats I have. He has diabetes. 

20240608_080600.jpg

• Love 7

[Cr...]
10 hours ago, [[E...] said:

One of my cats Iggy the Piggy. He is a bad cat gets into everything and knows where the treats are. He bothers the other cats I have. He has diabetes. 

20240608_080600.jpg

Does he always have his tongue out or did you catch a blep?

[En...]
14 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

Does he always have his tongue out or did you catch a blep?

He was sleeping and I woke him up. He was starting to yawn lol

[Cr...]
1 minute ago, [[E...] said:

He was sleeping and I woke him up. He was starting to yawn lol

Those wild whiskers though! (Remember never to cut!)

Out of all my cats, my black and white tuxedo girl is the trouble maker. Likes to boss the other cats around and is the nosiest. Maybe it is a trait of cats with this color of fur.

[En...]
12 hours ago, [[C...] said:

Those wild whiskers though! (Remember never to cut!)

Out of all my cats, my black and white tuxedo girl is the trouble maker. Likes to boss the other cats around and is the nosiest. Maybe it is a trait of cats with this color of fur.

Yes I never cut their whiskers.

He used to have his sister here but she had epilepsy and died. They were always together. I got them from a farm they lived in a barn with their family. 

I have a female calico she is the alpha. This cat is more of a trouble maker and seems intelligent.  The other cats are all girls. They hiss at him. They dont like him very much lol.