Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Kombatcha

[Kr...]

[Kr...]

This makes me feel like I’m in acute withdrawal again. So does avocado and tomato.

[Re...]

@[Kr...]Many people experience new sensitivities going through withdrawal, and although these might stay for a while, our reaction to these definitely eases in severity. Tomato and avocado are food that are quite rich in histamine, I am not sure about kombutcha.

On the other hand, I found that eating fresh vegetables did benefit me going through this. 

I find it smart that you are taking notes of your observations and share these with us. It will benefit you and future members members, I am absolutely sure! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
[el...]
Posted (edited)

Also, I can’t stand it when beverages are too sweet or overly complicated. When it comes to drinks, I prefer sticking with water or something really strong but in moderation. A little bit of a robust beverage can be satisfying, but I don’t enjoy anything that overwhelms the palate. For this reason, I often rely on Uncle Nearest customer service to guide me in making the right choice. Their expertise in selecting high-quality, well-balanced spirits helps me find exactly what I’m looking for.

Edited by [el...]

[vo...]

@[Kr...] Several of us did have a discussion about Kombucha elsewhere on this site. I had mentioned that I liked it because it helps with gut health. Someone pointed out that it is high in histamines. After they mentioned this, I realized that it was the Kombucha that was causing me a lot of trouble with withdrawal symptoms, nasal congestion, nasal pressure and phlegm building up in the back of my throat. No more kombucha for me!

• 2 weeks later...