Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Hello all again

[na...]

Occasional user of Benzo from 2002-2005.

From 2006-2008, My doze was 2 MG/Day

From 2008-2011, My doze was 3 MG/Day

from February 2011- March 2011, My doze was 2 MG/day

March 2011-April 2011, 1 MG/Day

May 2011 - June 2011, .5 MG/DAY

End June>>>> .25mg/Day

Bests,

Russell

Hello Russell,

Welcome to BB  :)

Congrats on your taper thus far  :thumbsup:

Please tell us a little more about your benzo usage and taper.

Hi Russell,

I see from your other intro, you're taking Clonazepam. As I stated in the other thread, you may want to take it a little slower now since you're getting closer to the end, many have found this to help ease symptoms. I'm glad you came back :)

Star 

Hi,

Thanks for your support. As my psychologist left the withdrawal method on me, so it is I who decided about the doze. I didn't know what might be the potential withdrawal effects. I saw number of W/D symptoms at wiki and says that withdrawal effects may continue for 2 weeks. That's why I quickly reduced my doze.

On .25 mg/day, I have been facing most negative effects. However, this site is a immense inspiration for me that I take the side effects as withdrawal effects. That is lessen my pressure to a great extent.

At the same time, my doctor teaches me some relaxation techniques which also benefit in a large extent.

As I am on .25 at this moment, I think I should continue to endure the pain for few more days, letting the W/D effects be settled. Another method can be increase the doze in, however, I think would not be a grate choice.

Thanks