Important Survey - Please Participate ×

10% dose drop tomorrow

[Ja...]

I’m going for a dose drop tomorrow,10 mg down too 9 mg,.currently I’m taking 5 mg every 12 hr,..what do you thinks the best way to go,.dropping both doses to 4.5 mg or keeping the night at 5mg and dropping the days to 4mg,..I dropped from 15mg 3 week ago,.it’s been rough but I think my body’s ready as my sleeping got better the last week or so getting 5 to 6 hour.

[Ka...]

Hello @[Ja...] background info is on other thread. You have reduced from valium 15mg quite fast & there’s been thoughts about that.

If you now feel ready to reduce by 10% then my inclination would be to keep dose equal 4.5mg am & pm. 

[Ja...]

Hi Katrina,.yea I think it’s time pal,.I’ve had the same WD symptoms,.ether low,or anxy,.but getting good windows and sleep,.the 12 hr split dose has been a good way up to now,.I’ll see how this drop goes,.when folk are on hold are they ment to feel totally themselves again,or light withdrawals,.I think the sleep and windows are telling me it’s time to drop.

[Ka...]

Ok the windows and sleep  improvement sounds good!

On a hold we’re looking for stability so that we are functional. I think we have an instinct when it’s time for a reduction. If you are ready go for it. You won’t notice it immediately due to the long 1/2 life. See how you feel. Tapers have to be flexible. Good luck!