Important Survey - Please Participate ×

For the micro taper buddies. What dose did you jump at?

[re...]

And how were you doing once at that dose and then after you jumped?

To me cut and hold is such a different thing so a jump from a cut and hold person is gonna be like another cut only. Cause their brains are used to this reduction method. 

[ac...]

Where are you now revolutionblue? I am thinking of going all the way down on my schedule, that's only another 3 weeks or so.  

[re...]
Posted (edited)

I am at .60 and getting antsy, but don't wanna blow it. I don't know what to do really. So confusing. 

What are you thinking of jumping at acc?

Edited by [re...]

[re...]

How you doing and what you at currently? Me and you are neck in neck with this taper. Hope you are doing good. Last couple days pretty tough, but not impossible. Did a 15 miler on the bike today and got back and been getting hit. It's ok though it will pass. Just a bit stressed from all the wind out there today. Lots of headwind. So tough in BW and taper. 

I am now down to .27. i am just going to keep going at .02 a day until completely off. I could probably jump now, but for a couple weeks extra I will just walk right off. Best of luck!

• Like 2

Ok good acc. 

I had to get the hell off. It was becoming real alcohol and hungover feeling at these low doses for me. It felt like it was wearing off in 3 hours after I took it and I would get hit pretty hard once it did.  And it became paradoxical feeling like my body just needed to get off so I jumped at .57.