Klonopin Taper-Morning or Evening Dose

Hi t2, I just reduced down to .125 recently and I take it at night.  For me, I can't sleep w out it and then not as tired as I would be ifi took it during the day. hope you enjoy your day off today.  I'm taking it slow.  :)

With an intermediate half-life drug like Klonopin, it's especially important to keep your doses as consistent as possible for even blood levels. I think it's better to taper them both at once, or if that's impossible due to your cutting method, make a cut in one, then a cut in the other.

Which one first doesn't really matter, everyone is different, but generally if anxiety is more of a problem the evening is better to cut or if insomnia is more of a problem then the morning is better to cut.

T2 - my anxiety was worse in the morning so I cut night first and then morning.  Last dose was all morning.  You may see some intradose w/d as you get lower although mitigated somewhat by longer half life of K.  I don't think it really mattered to me once I got below 0.375mg.  Best, Bill