Important Survey - Please Participate ×

ANY AUSTRALIANS THAT WANT TO SHARE THEIR STORY?

[jo...]

I’ve been in touch with a journalist who writes for the Sydney Morning Herald about writing my story.

He would like to cover the story generally about the way so many of us are harmed by benzos. He would like more Australians to reflect a bigger problem at hand. Specifically he would love people form NSW. 

I’ve got about 8-10 people on board so far, but would love to include anyone else who is up for sharing their story. 

I can also request that you remain anonymous if that’s an issue. 

I have written assurance from the journalist that he will not use addictive language and will use medically correct terms to do justice what has happened to so many of us. 

comment or message me for more information. Thanks 

• Love 1

[PE...]
58 minutes ago, [[j...] said:

I’ve been in touch with a journalist who writes for the Sydney Morning Herald about writing my story.

He would like to cover the story generally about the way so many of us are harmed by benzos. He would like more Australians to reflect a bigger problem at hand. Specifically he would love people form NSW. 

I’ve got about 8-10 people on board so far, but would love to include anyone else who is up for sharing their story. 

I can also request that you remain anonymous if that’s an issue. 

I have written assurance from the journalist that he will not use addictive language and will use medically correct terms to do justice what has happened to so many of us. 

comment or message me for more information. Thanks 

Hey i know one here :)

i pm here name.