Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Cognitive issues

[Mu...]

Dear buddies

After 17 years on Xanax or Klonopin and after quitting cold turkey I am pleased to say that life is pretty good like now. I am 4 years 8 months been so free and must say it has been a wild ride. For the last 3 months life has really been good and let's pray it stays that way. I do realize that things could change at any moment. My cognitive abilities, sleep, digestion, everything has improved tremendously. I believe the only cure is time. Don't waste your time or money with crazy diets supplements or the latest fans. One thing that helps with being around people whether it's sitting in a library or at McDonald's nursing a cup of coffee. Go to church go anywhere you don't have to be alone. God bless music 60

• Like 6
  • Love 1

[jo...]

That sounds like great advice. I'm happy for you and long may it continue!

• Like 1

[Mu...]

I have a huge dvd collection of British comedy.  Get a laugh whenever possible.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

[dj...]

That’s great to hear!  Glad you’re doing well!

[Id...]

Thank @[Mu...] so much about this input! Everyone has its own issues and challenges, this one isn’t minor in every situation; but for someone that still needs to work to be financially able to get out of this it is always good to hear.

Wish you well and congratulations!

[PE...]
18 hours ago, [[M...] said:

I have a huge dvd collection of British comedy.  Get a laugh whenever possible.

I love faulty tower's! Have you seen it?

British comedy is the best! Also "Absolutely fabulous " comes to mind.

And of course monthy pythons flying circus ❤️

• Like 1

[Mu...]

The Royle Family

Still Game

Black Books

Thin Blue Line

Father Ted

Vicar of Dibley

Are you being Served

• Like 2

[Ra...]

Music 60

To say the least that is great news. I’m so glad that you have improved!!  I’m doing well. Things are working out for me too!!

[An...]
On 02/05/2024 at 18:08, [[M...] said:

Dear buddies

After 17 years on Xanax or Klonopin and after quitting cold turkey I am pleased to say that life is pretty good like now. I am 4 years 8 months been so free and must say it has been a wild ride. For the last 3 months life has really been good and let's pray it stays that way. I do realize that things could change at any moment. My cognitive abilities, sleep, digestion, everything has improved tremendously. I believe the only cure is time. Don't waste your time or money with crazy diets supplements or the latest fans. One thing that helps with being around people whether it's sitting in a library or at McDonald's nursing a cup of coffee. Go to church go anywhere you don't have to be alone. God bless music 60

Congrats @[Mu...]

Thanks for sharing and continued healing and good health to you.