Important Survey - Please Participate ×

ANTIBIOTICS

[Pi...]

I am 16 months off and suffering beyond measure, today I just didn’t want to go on. I had an infection a couple of months ago and had to take an antibiotic, I literally thought I was going to die as I reacted so badly to it. Now the infection has come back and I don’t think I’ll survive another course of antibiotics, I am desperate and don’t know what to do. 

• Like 1

[ns...]
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, [[P...] said:

I am 16 months off and suffering beyond measure, today I just didn’t want to go on. I had an infection a couple of months ago and had to take an antibiotic, I literally thought I was going to die as I reacted so badly to it. Now the infection has come back and I don’t think I’ll survive another course of antibiotics, I am desperate and don’t know what to do. 

Hi pickle purr, I'm so sorry. I'm needing to go to the dentist badly. I can't take any antibiotics. Antibiotics seem to affect most on benzos, especially in wd. They affected me terribly during benzo use. I'm stuck too but I know we have to do what's best fie our health. 

No flox antibiotics for sure, like cipro. Please don't let your infection get out of control. Depending on what your needs are, you can look up natural antibiotics to see if you can find an alternative like oregano oil.

Everyone is different ad responds differently. It basically comes down to our personal experience and need.

I know for me, I will have to fave it, I don't have a choice so it's going to be really hard on me. But, what choice do I have right?

It will pass eventually but I'm hoping I won't need them. I can't have epinephrine and lidocaine so idk what they'll use and how I'll react.we shall see.

I hope everything works out for you

Take care 

Ns

Edited by [ns...]
Addition
  • Like 1

[Bo...]

I’m so so sorry. Hate this for you. What antibiotic did you take the first time? What has the Dr suggested this time? 

@[ns...]For dental work- carbocaine WITHOUT epinephrine is what has helped people in this better than lidocaine.

also just fyi this is being used and someone in a benzo group said it was great! 
https://www.ilovesolea.com/about-solea

• Like 1

[ns...]
2 hours ago, [[B...] said:

I’m so so sorry. Hate this for you. What antibiotic did you take the first time? What has the Dr suggested this time? 

@[ns...]For dental work- carbocaine WITHOUT epinephrine is what has helped people in this better than lidocaine.

also just fyi this is being used and someone in a benzo group said it was great! 
https://www.ilovesolea.com/about-solea

Thanks for the tip!

I've been unable to use any medications including antibiotics. Everything does the reverse or makes me sick. Going to have gnome testing. Need to know why. 

Lorazepam paradoxical reaction as well. 

Hopefully I won't need an antibiotic. If I do ill probably be a zpack but all mycins make me sick. Possible keflexin. Last one wasn't too bad but I couldn't finish it so we'll see.

I'll remember carbocaine! Thanks again 

Ns

[Pi...]

Back on antibiotics and don’t know how I’m going to get through this. So frightened

[Mu...]

Moosecharters warned me many times about antibiotics, especially cipro. Around Thanksgiving was prescribed amoxicillin, believe me brother It's real. Sent me into a wave that lasted a month.

Music60 

• Like 1

[jo...]

I luckily dont have to take antibiotics but I am a bit worried about a trip to the dentist I have soon.

[Ca...]

I only use carbocaine and I can tolerate cephalexin for dentist

• Like 1

[Pi...]

@[Bo...] I’m taking Trimethroprim and I am beside myself. Have never felt so ill in my life and am so very scared

[Bo...]

Found this discussion but hope there can chime in. Hope you don’t have to take for long . I am so sorry.

[Pi...]
1 hour ago, [[B...] said:

Found this discussion but hope there can chime in. Hope you don’t have to take for long . I am so sorry.

@[Bo...]Thats really kind of you to send that link, soooo mind. Feel very alone and frightened right now.