Members-only Group  ·  430 members  ·  Rules

Long Haulers

Does anyone else

[Fo...]

[Fo...]

Just feel almost like, you aren't fully mentally intact anymore? I mean, I feel mentally in fragments,  I often don't know if it's medication or autoimmune or something else now. I just wonder if anyone else has this thought, earlier on it made sense but now it seems like mental decline. I'm posting a lot, I'm just wondering how others think.

[Sc...]

Are you still taking medication or off?. I am off feel better mentally than when i was on but i can tell my cognition memory and response time has declined from the long term exposure of the drugs.

Edited by [Sc...]

[Ma...]

Mentally I feel like a child most times. Like I am relearning how to live like an adult.

Last weekend I went to a restaurant for the 1st time in 4 years and I didn’t understand the menu; yesterday I was speaking with someone and referred to Napoleon when I meant Hitler; I pointed at daffodils and could only muster, ‘yellow flowers’ and on and on…🤦‍♀️

So: Yes.

• Sad 1

[Ca...]

Yes, it only works intermittently. I can't tell what makes sense or not. I used to understand things in a more intuitive or emotional way. Now that's all gone. Used to have euphoric dreams but now they are hideous nightmares.