Bladder Spasm

I was just having a RELAXED evening, when I suddenly felt a pain in my bladder area.  At first I thought it was my ovaries as I am prone to cysts and ruptured cysts...but then I realised it was different.  Now I think it's the bladder and it feels kind of sore/tender and almost a shaking sensation like a spasm.  It's freaking me out a bit...I'm not prone to any kind of infections, etc...it doesn't hurt to go to the washroom, etc...just feels strange and tender.  Ugh...as soon as you get used to one s/x, something else pops up???

Hugs

Schatje

Schatje: This happened to me...it feels like your bladder is vibrating--right?...I had a uti and was told that the vibrating was because of the infection. However, I have had weird sensations, sore joints, and strange-feeling zings since this benzo--journey from hell began. Hope you get relief soon!

I also got this strange fluttering or palpitating in my bladder and even groin area . It was really annoying because it would grow in intensity if I sat down. I also would have to go pee far more often. It eventually went away...then it came back for a day or two, before disappearing again. Thankfully it started when I first began tapering...it hasn't been back since.  Ahemmmm...knock on wood. 

[7d...]

I haven't had any bladder problems, but I have kidney problems.

Kidney Stone can actually be a w/d sx.

Serious Klonopin Withdrawal Symptoms

Klonopin withdrawal can also bring about a wide array of more serious withdrawal symptoms that must be managed effectively, including:

Anemia

Increased or decreased heart rate, palpitations

Hypertension

Gastrointestinal reflux or tumors

Edema

Chest pains

Arthritis

Gout

Elevated cholesterol

Urinary tract infections

Kidney stones

Grand mal seizures

Suicidal tendencies

[nobbc]http://www.klonopinaddictionhelp.com/klonopin-withdrawal[/nobbc]

UTI can also be w/d, I had one, and never had one in my life until w/d.

This is just a list of Klonopin w/d. I suppose it could apply to any other Benzo as well.

Sigma0123: Maybe this is why I've had 3 uti's since May '11! I might get one uti per year--until the Klonopin/Zoloft combo. Thanks for the info. T2

Well, whatever it was...it's gone today.  I took some cranberry pills and drank loads, and I'm okay...not okay in OTHER ways...lol 

I was scared it was a UTI b/c I DON'T want antibiotics...but so far so good. 

Thanks for the words,

Schatje