Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Bladder Spasm

I was just having a RELAXED evening, when I suddenly felt a pain in my bladder area.  At first I thought it was my ovaries as I am prone to cysts and ruptured cysts...but then I realised it was different.  Now I think it's the bladder and it feels kind of sore/tender and almost a shaking sensation like a spasm.  It's freaking me out a bit...I'm not prone to any kind of infections, etc...it doesn't hurt to go to the washroom, etc...just feels strange and tender.  Ugh...as soon as you get used to one s/x, something else pops up???

Hugs

Schatje

Schatje: This happened to me...it feels like your bladder is vibrating--right?...I had a uti and was told that the vibrating was because of the infection. However, I have had weird sensations, sore joints, and strange-feeling zings since this benzo--journey from hell began. Hope you get relief soon!

I also got this strange fluttering or palpitating in my bladder and even groin area . It was really annoying because it would grow in intensity if I sat down. I also would have to go pee far more often. It eventually went away...then it came back for a day or two, before disappearing again. Thankfully it started when I first began tapering...it hasn't been back since.  Ahemmmm...knock on wood. 

[1b...]

I haven't had any bladder problems, but I have kidney problems.

Kidney Stone can actually be a w/d sx.

Serious Klonopin Withdrawal Symptoms

Klonopin withdrawal can also bring about a wide array of more serious withdrawal symptoms that must be managed effectively, including:

Anemia

Increased or decreased heart rate, palpitations

Hypertension

Gastrointestinal reflux or tumors

Edema

Chest pains

Arthritis

Gout

Elevated cholesterol

Urinary tract infections

Kidney stones

Grand mal seizures

Suicidal tendencies

[nobbc]http://www.klonopinaddictionhelp.com/klonopin-withdrawal[/nobbc]

UTI can also be w/d, I had one, and never had one in my life until w/d.

This is just a list of Klonopin w/d. I suppose it could apply to any other Benzo as well.

Sigma0123: Maybe this is why I've had 3 uti's since May '11! I might get one uti per year--until the Klonopin/Zoloft combo. Thanks for the info. T2

Well, whatever it was...it's gone today.  I took some cranberry pills and drank loads, and I'm okay...not okay in OTHER ways...lol 

I was scared it was a UTI b/c I DON'T want antibiotics...but so far so good. 

Thanks for the words,

Schatje