In a torturous wave for soon 2 months .

[ma...]

I am experiencing the worst wave I've ever had. I don't have many physical symptoms - mostly internal shaking and weakness. But the mental symptoms are just unberable . I am so defeted and scared .Much bedridden  , please help .

1 hour ago, [[m...] said:

I am near 16 months off now from almost ct . 

Margiflower, so sorry🥺 I'd so much like your severe wave to pass as soon as possible. Let's hope it's kind of last wd upticks.

Send you all ,the healing rays i can manage to share!)💫

Edited by [...]
  • Like 3

[Pi...]

I’m also 16 months off too and the suffering is unbearable. So many physical and mental symptoms, no windows at all, just continual intensification. Soooooooo frightened and hopeless.

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

[ma...]

Have you had a long wave @[Pi...] ? Are you up and around ?  I feel everything goes downhill .

On the worst i feel i go insane any minute , this is not berable at all . Physical i am so tired  that  i hardly go to get the mail sometimes . Its a 10 min walk .I am scared too .

[Pi...]

I just haven’t had any signs of healing throughout the entire 16 months, just couch or bed bound and despairing of ever getting better. I was so incredibly fit, healthy and happy before this nightmare and the grief for who I was and the life I led is often completely overwhelming 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, [[m...] said:

You are so kind and positive @[...]you step in and help before i know it .

You've made me smile, Margiflower:classic_smile: and it helped me. Not my best day either. Thank you)

• Like 1

[St...]

Hang in there! Always remember "This too shall pass" 

Might be in two days might, might be two weeks, but it will pass.

You can do this!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, [[P...] said:

I just haven’t had any signs of healing throughout the entire 16 months, just couch or bed bound and despairing of ever getting better. I was so incredibly fit, healthy and happy before this nightmare and the grief for who I was and the life I led is often completely overwhelming 

I feel the same too. Miss the very normal life I had 7 months ago.

Wish you peace and strength while you recover.

• Like 1

[ro...]
On 12/04/2024 at 13:05, [[P...] said:

I echo this sentiment. I’m sorry. 20 months here.