Do you think the doctors know?

[wi...]

[re...]

I  have a theory here so please bear with me. 

The doctors at this point I do think follow medical journals Jama, New England Journal of medicine, etc as their primary source of extended and continued education.  And, it seems from what I have been studying that these journals are heavily influenced by pharmaceutical giants that spend BIG BIG COIN do get favorable study outcomes on their toxins and don't put much focus on revaluation and the safety efficacy that should be UPDATED in these journals when it comes to these drugs.

BUT.......they (phrama giants ) DO put inserts due to I believe FDA minor pressure. Cause lets be honest every FDA head was on some pharma giant board at some point and still have tie$ to them. So of course they want to protect big pharma definitely more than it's citizens. It is criminal, but for them "business as usual" no different than Tony Soprano and his thugs. :D

So IMO and this is just an Opinion.  I think the doctors definitely know something is going on as they see it with their own eyes what is happening. But they are SO book/literature obsessed and lack common sense and have a hard time improvising on a patient to patient basis. I mean you definitely need a protocol and I do understand this. But for love of god we have to get away from the umbrella approach as everyone is so different and needs tweaking of things and it can't be a one size fits all approach. The doctors unfortunately like have these real blinders on from all their deeply embedded training in "cigarette science" as I like to call it.   

I think the pharma companies put these inserts in so they can say "well we told you so" and that way a class action lawsuit is very hard to materialize. With all these different doctors giving them out how could you possibly go after really anyone. So the doctors get their info from cigarette science then the pharmas put the inserts in as like the small print in a contract. Then it is so hard to really blame anyone in a legal sense. 

Edited by [re...]
added content

[re...]

And this same tunnel vision definitely can extend to  "natural" functional med doctors as well. The day of my medical disaster due to a severe low blood salt level where I almost died and ended up in a coma due an extremely long status epilepticus from my hyponatremia.

My close friend and colleague has a wife who is a functional medicine doctor. Well you know what? The evening  I called in an altered,j not very coherent state..........She told me to take magnesium and drink more WATER when I was already drowning in it in my blood and diluting ALL my salt. 

If I would of taken her advice I definitely would of died for sure. But even these natural docs seem to  have NO common sense and have been taught MAGNESIUM MAGNESUM MAGNESIUM!!!!!!!!!! We are all deficient in Magnesium I get it. But they are obsessed with it. Although we mostly do need magnesium don't get me wrong. But what I am trying to get at here was due to her book trained mind she could just not even possibly entertain the idea that I was low in salt which to me would be as clear as day as I was telling her over the phone how I was drinking water all day and had these symptoms. I was a fool for not getting enough sodium don't get me wrong, but when my brain was really starting to swell up in my skull, I couldn't think straight and trusted these educated people to give me info, but when I passed it over to the "professionals" all they did was make me worse and almost killed me due to them not thinking with common sense. 

It is  like most of them......... either allopathic docs or naturopathic seem to not be able to take all of this so called intelligence and make a common sense decision in a REAL world situation. And we can't discount the huge HIVEMIND mentality they have in regards to the peer influenced sheeple they have all become. There are some trailblazers out there that have seen the light and fight for justice and trying to bring awareness,  but not many. 

[Ia...]

I don't know - my doctor just dropped me because he heard thru a family member that he was concerned about prescribing out large doses of Ativan in fear he will be "audited." Whatever that means.

[An...]
On 18/04/2024 at 13:09, [[r...] said:

And this same tunnel vision definitely can extend to  "natural" functional med doctors as well. The day of my medical disaster due to a severe low blood salt level where I almost died and ended up in a coma due an extremely long status epilepticus from my hyponatremia.

My close friend and colleague has a wife who is a functional medicine doctor. Well you know what? The evening  I called in an altered,j not very coherent state..........She told me to take magnesium and drink more WATER when I was already drowning in it in my blood and diluting ALL my salt. 

If I would of taken her advice I definitely would of died for sure. But even these natural docs seem to  have NO common sense and have been taught MAGNESIUM MAGNESUM MAGNESIUM!!!!!!!!!! We are all deficient in Magnesium I get it. But they are obsessed with it. Although we mostly do need magnesium don't get me wrong. But what I am trying to get at here was due to her book trained mind she could just not even possibly entertain the idea that I was low in salt which to me would be as clear as day as I was telling her over the phone how I was drinking water all day and had these symptoms. I was a fool for not getting enough sodium don't get me wrong, but when my brain was really starting to swell up in my skull, I couldn't think straight and trusted these educated people to give me info, but when I passed it over to the "professionals" all they did was make me worse and almost killed me due to them not thinking with common sense. 

It is  like most of them......... either allopathic docs or naturopathic seem to not be able to take all of this so called intelligence and make a common sense decision in a REAL world situation. And we can't discount the huge HIVEMIND mentality they have in regards to the peer influenced sheeple they have all become. There are some trailblazers out there that have seen the light and fight for justice and trying to bring awareness,  but not many. 

I had my MAGNESIUM levels checked via a blood test a while back. My level was fine. Unless there is a clear deficiency, taking these isolated, concentrated micronutrients/macrominerals can be toxic.

• Like 1

[re...]

I am the light:

Yes I think that is the DEA crackdown of benzos for primary care docs. They are the new Opiates and the DEA watches the prescribing of DOCTORS like Gp/Family doctors. They seem to be more lenient  to psychiatrists prescribing guidelines with benzos though and kind of allow more of this crazy prescribing cascade. But what really drives me nuts is the way they hand out Gabapentin and especially that freaking Seroquel off label for so many things and it is NOT some minor tranq or sleeping pill. This is heavy stuff that can cause some real strong stuff worse than benzos like movement disorders. When you start messing with Dopamine oh yikes look out. 

Antibenzo:

Yes I could not agree more. I think taking too many separate things especially long term and without the proper testing for deficiencies can cause all kinds of issues and imbalances with nutrients. And also what you mention about isolating certain things through chemical means can be dangerous I feel as well. Better to get it through food without a doubt because it is a full component with everything you need really. 

[re...]

The supplement industry kind of scares me as it has become really huge and could be the next issue down the line. I mean it's hard to know how high the quality really is since most of it doesn't face really any kind of rigorous testing. Of course they are much lighter on you than drugs, but still. I question them and their natural practices. 

Edited by [re...]
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

[An...]
36 minutes ago, [[r...] said:

The supplement industry kind of scares me as it has become really huge and could be the next issue down the line. I mean it's hard to know how high the quality really is since most of it doesn't face really any kind of rigorous testing. Of course they are much lighter on you than drugs, but still. I question them and their natural practices. 

Same with me also. I am very leery of most supplements. 

[Ca...]

My prescriber who is a psych NP is doing my taper with me. She makes me see her weekly which is very expensive and despite two years of sending her literature, still believes that she can cure my acute taper withdrawal with psych meds. Sometimes I would just take the Rx so she wouldnt think I was non compliant, not take them and report back in a few weeks that I tried them but they made me worse. She lets me set the taper pace so I am not complaining -- just incredulous.

[Re...]
On 08/04/2024 at 02:19, [[w...] said:

Do you think the doctors know that the drugs can cause what we’re going through?

Or do you think they’re denying it simply to avoid the legal responsibilities?

If you want the answer to this question, watch the newest benzo doc "Prescription Nightmare" that Radio Canada did. This is a global issue and it tackles issues with FDA warnings, doctor's education, and shares the truth of patients' experiences. It is on YouTube and will answer these questions with facts. Nicole Lamberson is interviewed in it as a side note.

• Like 1

[re...]

Yes Rebecca is right. Prescription nightmare is really good stuff. I saw it and it gives lots of valid info.  

[re...]

Carol Jean:

So sorry you have to deal with that level of arrogance. 

WHY WON'T THEY LISTEN TO THEIR PATIENTS??????!!!!!!!!!!!:brickwall:

It irks me to no end. They have this thing in their head and they are not letting go of it. 

[re...]

They always want to ad more medicine for the love of god. I I think the only thing shown to improve brain health and get some balance besides a "wahls protocol" from all of this is EXERCISE and damnit not one doctor will even contemplate this considering study after study that show exercise is JUST as effective long term as drugs in many clinical trials. I am getting really sick of these people and their prescription pads and 15 minute visits while they look at their watches (yes this has happened to me).  It is not just them. It is a MACHINE of insurance, pharma's HUGE influence, the whole damn thing. 

• Like 1

[WU...]

So basically, if they do know then what the hell are they doing prescribing these things and if they don't know then they have no business calling themselves doctors.

• Love 1