Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Titration Left Overs

[bo...]

Hi All,

I'm not at that point yet, but just wondering what you would do with the titration leftovers?  For example, when I'm at about 50%, I would not want to waste the remaining Lorazepam.  Should I save this liquid?  Or as my doses start getting lower, should I use less tablets so I'm not throwing away left overs.  Does this make sense?

Thanks,

boloni

You can save unused benzo liquid in the fridge.  We generally recommend this be done for no more than 3 days. 

Draftsman

Thanks Draftsman.

What happens when we start cutting by 90% or so?  The left overs will last more than 3 days.  Is there any method so I won't have to throw so much of it away?  Not that I want to keep the medicine, but I'd rather be able to preserve it so I don't run out so quick and have to get another prescription.

Thanks again.  I appreciate all your help.

Boloni

You can save unused benzo liquid in the fridge.  We generally recommend this be done for no more than 3 days. 

Draftsman